TooNook's: Wrestling Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Wrestling fans. WWE, TNA, The Indys anything to do with Wrestling. Also EWR talk & Diarys!

3 posters

Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA?

Poll

Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA?

[ 3 ]
    Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA? I_vote_lcap75%Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA? I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA? I_vote_lcap25%Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA? I_vote_lcap0%Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA? Empty Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA?

Post  TooNook Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:22 am

So would Gail Kim be better off in TNA?

I think she would the roster has gotten bigger and we could see some good matches if Gail Kim was still in TNA.

Ok for some reason the words Yes, No & Maybe don't show up on the poll, the first dot is yes the second is no & the last one maybe. Highlight the area to see if they don't show up.
    Justin
    Justin
    Lower Midcard
    Lower Midcard

Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA? Empty Re: Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA?

Post  Justin Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 am

I have a feeling TNA won't last long with Hogan so she should stay in the WWE.
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA? Empty Re: Would Gail Kim be better off in TNA?

Post  kikuyo Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:47 am

Gail did alot more in TNA. When's the last time you saw WWE use any kind of DQ matches with divas? Or anything along the lines of non-submission or normal matches? Besides Melina vs Beth's I Quit match, which was like 2 or 3 years ago if not longer, and before that who knows when.

I'd like to see Gail win some matches more too. No offense to Kelly Kelly, but Gail is a WAAAAY better wrestler.
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:50 am

The last Divas match with No DQ rules in WWE was back in 2002, Beth & Melina's I Quit match was more of a submission match. Gail shouldn't be jobbing to Kelly and being first eliminated at Survivor Series was just stupid by the WWE.
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 am

Yeah, I was hoping that when Gail came back, she would bring back the fierce intensity and such that the divas of the trish lita molly jazz victoria era was, but instead its this crap, getting beat by divas with half her skills and jobbing to divas who made it into the WWE by stripping. But as long as she's happy right? :/
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:59 am

I think she was more happy in TNA, she didn't want to leave the only reason she did was because she wanted more money and TNA wasn't willing to pay her anymore so she went back to WWE.
    The sad thing is TNA payed Jenna Morasca more than what Gail Kim asked for.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:11 pm