TooNook's: Wrestling Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Wrestling fans. WWE, TNA, The Indys anything to do with Wrestling. Also EWR talk & Diarys!

2 posters

The Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston Fued

TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

The Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston Fued Empty The Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston Fued

Post  TooNook Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:41 pm

So this fued started at Bragging Rights with Kofi getting rid of Legacy so they didn't help Orton will the WWE Championship. Orton blamed Kofi for the lose and attacked him on Raw, then Kofi ruined Orton's new car.

Kofi attack Orton after he tried to punt Piper & put his through a table. Kofi was the sole survivor at Survivor Series & the raw after SS he eliminated Orton in a battle royal.

So this fued is getting pretty good, a fued at the TLC will most likely happen but how long do you think this fued can last and what do you think of it so far.

I think it's something new, a big strange to see Orton scraed of Kofi when most of the year he was been wanting to "kill" Triple H a ruin his life. I can see the fued finished by the Royal Rumble, maybe Kofi will win the Royal Rumble. I can't see the fued lasting past Royal Rumble.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

The Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston Fued Empty Re: The Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston Fued

Post  The Juice Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:53 pm

Yeah, I cant see it going past Royal Rumble, people will start to lose intrest in it after the new year. So Royal Rumble will have to be the end, any longer and they are just being stupid
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

The Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston Fued Empty Re: The Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston Fued

Post  TooNook Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:57 pm

This fued could be good for Kofi, maybe he will win the Royal Rumble. Cause who will he fued with after this fued is over.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Maybe a heel turn for Kofi and fued with the US Champion who ever that may be at the time.. Or maybe Bourne
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Well if doesn't win at the Rumble then maybe the Money In the Bank match, i can't see him as a heel tbh.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Poeple cant see Mickie as a pig, but yet they found a way to do it lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:10 am