TooNook's: Wrestling Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Wrestling fans. WWE, TNA, The Indys anything to do with Wrestling. Also EWR talk & Diarys!

2 posters

Triple H: HHH, The Game, The King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin..

TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Triple H: HHH, The Game, The King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin.. Empty Triple H: HHH, The Game, The King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin..

Post  TooNook Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Ok this maybe a stupid topic but i hate how many nicknames Triple H has, he should just make his mind up and have not 4!
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Triple H: HHH, The Game, The King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin.. Empty Re: Triple H: HHH, The Game, The King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin..

Post  The Juice Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:57 am

He has four as Triple H... How many did he have previous to that, back when he was Hunter?
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Triple H: HHH, The Game, The King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin.. Empty Re: Triple H: HHH, The Game, The King Of Kings, The Cerebral Assassin..

Post  TooNook Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:19 pm

I forgot about his ral name lol so that makes 5.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:22 pm

I think as people's careers progress they gain nicknames...

Mysterio- Master of the 619, The Ultimate Underdog, Biggest Little Man, El Nino
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Yeah but still it gets very annoying, like as soon as Triple H gets a sledgehammer he is "The Cerebral Assassin, he makes a comeback it's "The Game". That type of stuff, i know it's strange but i can't stand it.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Triple H is the only guy who is allowed to hit someone with a sledgehammer and not get disqualified..

pig Piggy James

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:04 pm