TooNook's: Wrestling Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Wrestling fans. WWE, TNA, The Indys anything to do with Wrestling. Also EWR talk & Diarys!

3 posters

Bret Hart says Melina is the best wrestler in the world!

TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Bret Hart says Melina is the best wrestler in the world! Empty Bret Hart says Melina is the best wrestler in the world!

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Credit: wrestling-edge.com
    Speaking to Ministry of Slam, Hart says:

“I think there’s some great wrestlers in the WWE. I think Melina is, you know to me is really creative and imaginative, and she’s an innovator and she comes up with some great matches, I love watching her wrestle. In a lot of ways I think she’s the best wrestler in the world right now.”

Was he high when talking to them?...i think he was high people Shocked
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Bret Hart says Melina is the best wrestler in the world! Empty Re: Bret Hart says Melina is the best wrestler in the world!

Post  The Juice Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:31 am

I do believe the Hartman was high when he did the interview

But I think the couple of key words left out of the paragraph was "botching"
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Bret Hart says Melina is the best wrestler in the world! Empty Re: Bret Hart says Melina is the best wrestler in the world!

Post  kikuyo Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:45 pm

I like Melina actually <<

She was a nice heel and a nice face too. But the whole thing with McCool made me a bit angry. :/

And lately Melina just needs to be less botchy because like its like im gonna do a move! waits 20 seconds, then does move -.-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:40 pm