TooNook's: Wrestling Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Wrestling fans. WWE, TNA, The Indys anything to do with Wrestling. Also EWR talk & Diarys!

4 posters

WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown

The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown - Page 5 Empty Re: WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown

Post  The Juice Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm

At At the rate things are going, I should be able to date Mickie soon
    WweTnaDivaKnockout22
    WweTnaDivaKnockout22
    Jobber
    Jobber

WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown - Page 5 Empty Re: WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown

Post  WweTnaDivaKnockout22 Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 pm

i think that mayres is a good diva and if they couldent werestle why did they get hired and wwe doesent let anythem use ther fol pention
    cheers elephant lol!
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:41 pm

WWE just hires models and when they get to the WWE they think oh yeah we have to teach you how to wrestle and once they can do a dropkick, oh your so ready for the big time.

Gail Kim just lost to an FCW diva No
    WweTnaDivaKnockout22
    WweTnaDivaKnockout22
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  WweTnaDivaKnockout22 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 am

i agree with u but they do hvae melina,beth,natlya,mickie, and michlle i would have said gali kim but know they r macking her lose to fcw divas that is stupid
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:53 am

Yeah forgot about them lol. Gail Kim is a former 2 time Womens Champion there is no way she sould be lossing to FCW Divas, it's almost like WWE is punishing her for going to TNA in the first place.
    WweTnaDivaKnockout22
    WweTnaDivaKnockout22
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  WweTnaDivaKnockout22 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:58 am

i know just because tna uses there knokous better than wwe they need to change somting r divas divisin is gone
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:05 pm

They don't need to change much, all that needs to happen is for Vince to care enough about the divison.
    Smackdown's divas divison right now is better than Raw's by a long shot.
    WweTnaDivaKnockout22
    WweTnaDivaKnockout22
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  WweTnaDivaKnockout22 Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:17 pm

i know that was a very good match up on SD and my fav diva maria is back cant wait till this friday
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Raw was very boring...what i saw of it, i watched most of it and turned the channel and missed the divas match Rolling Eyes

Oh and i officaly hate Hornswoggle WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown - Page 5 603682

Last edited by TooNook on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Raw sucked.... Damn Maryse ruining Raw

Damn Hornswoggle.. Damn everything
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Just watch Maryse vs Gail Kim on Utube, my god they let Gail Kim do all the work then had Maryse kick her off the turnbuckel and use the ropes to win Sad The little promo after was good tho Maryse smacking Kelly Kelly around made my day.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:21 pm

That was the best part.. But I hated how Gail carried the match and Maryse just wins... Is it wrong that I liked how she pinned her?
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Same & no she looked nice.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Ah good I felt like I was doing wrong there
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Well Raw is boring....
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:07 am

According to PWInsider.com, several WWE sources have stated that ECW Original, Tommy Dreamer, is set to depart the company soon.

Dreamer has reportedly requested a release from the company, and that was the talk among the talent at last night’s ECW and SmackDown taping

That makes it Dreamer, Primo & Charile Haas who have all asked for there release this month.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:29 pm

So more than likely Tommy Dreamer will not be winning the ECW Championship before he leaves
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Dreamer is gone from WWE Mickie James confirmed it on her Twitter. People are already saying he will go to TNA Rolling Eyes
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Lucky Dreamer, having dinner with my Mickie . As for TNA, he shouldnt go, he's too good for TNA
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:41 pm

It's funny tho when someone leaves WWE they say right away that they will go to TNA. If he does go to TNA he'll just job to ther talent like he was in WWE.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Same role different company, Dremer is one of the best in the WWE and they use him to job..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:08 am