TooNook's: Wrestling Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Wrestling fans. WWE, TNA, The Indys anything to do with Wrestling. Also EWR talk & Diarys!

4 posters

WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown

kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown - Page 4 Empty Re: WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:06 pm

I honestly don't like John Cea because of all the popularity he has. And the fact that every other month they make him champion. plus he's too cocky
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown - Page 4 Empty Re: WWE - Raw, ECW, Superstars & Smackdown

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Yeah all that is ture but he's ok i guess damn i forgot about Raw is it on now?
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Its on usually at 9pm. now its 8pm
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 pm

oh ok it's 12pm here lol
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:15 pm

im sorry. that suuuucks. its ok i stopped watching smackdown like 6 years ago for awhile cause it only showed at 1am O.O
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Oh ok were i am we get Raw, ECW & Superstars the day after they air in America but we are the first to get Smackdown in the wrold which is nice they all start at 3:30pm too
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 pm

thats awesome about the smackdown thing. and plus you can just find out the raw results in like not even 4 hours cause they post it online.

By the way, I think that the way the brought back Maria on tv could have been better.
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah her return was pretty poor. But the match made up for it.
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Yeah true. Hopefully they'll think of something better. I see Mickie James getting gold soon though. I don't know if that's good or bad. Some say she could be the next trish Stratus? But with the whole Piggy James thing, I don't think WWE will let her get the title back. Or that's just me.
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:32 pm

I don't know if WWE will give her another run with the womens title but they will with the Divas, it's way to soon for someone to beat or get close to Trish's record.
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Very true. Maybe Natalya will finally get anoher title shot? Do something with the Hart Dynasty? triple threat? Idk
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:38 pm

I hope they do a Beth/Natalya fued that would be awesome, i can see Beth turnning face & Natalya will hold the title soon as she has said in an interview that she wants to wait so that when she does hold it, it will be special.
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:42 pm

As long as its not a Jillian reign I'm good. lol

And yeah could you imagine a Mickie Beth team up as one against natalya mcCool? or just the mickie beth team up in general? First time in history.
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:46 pm

I think Jillian's 4 min title reign is all she get Sad

Yeah they could really play on the Beth/Mickie team up be cool to see as well.
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Sadly yeah that for Jillian. I knew there had to be a catch when i heard she won the title.
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:03 pm

When she won it tho she celebrated like no other wrestler had done before lol
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:07 pm

lol yeah. Poor thing. Wish she could have at least held it for a week or something right?
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Yeah it would have been nice but hey she holds a record lol
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:22 pm

And record are all that matters in the WWE
    kikuyo
    Jobber
    Jobber

Post  kikuyo Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 pm

yup. thats the truth. And btw I just saw a glimpse of raw. Why are the bellas only eye candy? They could do so much with them. Twins! Go back to the switcharoo method for like the divas title and then they could share the titles like the spirit squad did. lol
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:45 pm

If they go back to wrestle and switch all the time they should be heel since it's more of a heel thing to cheat.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:54 pm

If they go back to wrestling, they should learn to wrestle first
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:02 pm

The Juice wrote:If they go back to wrestling, they should learn to wrestle first

Rolling Eyes I don't see why people say they can't wrestle, it's the Divas! Most of them suck the Bellas are pretty good.
    The Juice
    The Juice
    Upper Midcard
    Upper Midcard

Post  The Juice Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:05 pm

But they won over Victoria and Natalya... That shouldnt happen
    TooNook
    TooNook
    Admin

Post  TooNook Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Yeah & Maryse shouldn't be beating Gail Kim

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:12 am